The fact that you are reading this article means you have a stable internet connection, a computer or a smartphone. And trust me that’s all you need to do almost anything you want.
If you love science, arts or history – all the world’s information is available to you in text, images and video format.
And most of them are freely available. So you just have to search and there is the information.
All you have to do is invest your time and learn them. This is a major shift which has happened in the last decade or so. The biggest barrier to learning has been removed thanks to internet.
But most of you spend your time on Youtube to watch cat videos for entertainment. That is fine but don’t make up excuse that you have no resource to learn any skill, get better and share your work.
Here are some of the FREE resources for you to look at:
- HipHop Dance: https://www.youtube.com/user/DanceTutorialsLIVE
- Coding: https://www.freecodecamp.org/
- Theoretical Physicist: http://www.goodtheorist.science/
- Excel tips and tricks; https://www.mrexcel.com/
- Online Trading: https://zerodha.com/varsity/
- CopyWriting: https://www.copyblogger.com/blog/
- Learn a new language: https://www.duolingo.com/
- From maths, science, engineering, economics to computers: https://www.khanacademy.org/
- Course from Stanford: https://online.stanford.edu/courses
- Courses from MIT: https://ocw.mit.edu/index.htm
And many more. All you had to do is search and boom – you all have the sources to learn from.
There are many paid courses and websites too. But if you are starting then the above will do the trick.
Is there any free resource you love, send me and I will add to the above list. Now go keep learning.