is it's the worst thing too...
The Internet has made it possible for you to reach millions of people. Also, millions can now scam you from places you can't imagine.
You can learn to code and change your life. Also, you can go deep into cat videos and unnecessary rabbit holes and waste all your day.
You can get inspired to make a difference across oceans. Also, you might forget about the local issues you need to focus on.
This or that - problem exists. Internet is still the best thing that has happened. Go explore and do everything you can to change your world.
The fact that you are reading this article means you have a stable internet connection, a computer or a smartphone. And trust me that’s all you need to do almost anything you want.
If you love science, arts or history – all the world's information is available to you in text, images and video format.
And most of them are freely available. So you just have to search, and there is the information. All you have to do is invest your time and learn them. This is a major shift that has happened in the last decade or so. The biggest barrier to learning has been removed thanks to the Internet.
Here are some of the FREE resources for you to look at:
- HipHop Dance: https://www.youtube.com/user/DanceTutorialsLIVE
- Coding: https://www.freecodecamp.org/
- Theoretical Physicist: http://www.goodtheorist.science/
- Excel tips and tricks; https://www.mrexcel.com/
- Online Trading: https://zerodha.com/varsity/
- CopyWriting: https://www.copyblogger.com/blog/
- Learn a new language: https://www.duolingo.com/
- From maths, science, engineering, economics to computers: https://www.khanacademy.org/
- Course from Stanford: https://online.stanford.edu/courses
- Courses from MIT: https://ocw.mit.edu/index.htm
And many more. All you had to do is search, and boom – you all have the sources to learn from.