A guy weighs around 50 kg on average. And so if you want to lose a guy in your bodyweight, you need to lose 50kg in 10 days. Now that is a lot of weight loss to the point that it’s either not possible or dangerous to your life.
So you shouldn’t do it. Rather, you can achieve this in a year. But it doesn’t make sense if your weight is normal. For example, if you are 65 kg weight, you shouldn’t lose 50 kg even in a year. That’s fatal.
Hence, the only way to lose a guy is when you are overweight to the extent that your extra fat weighs about a guys average weight.
It’s possible but often the people who weigh so much opt for surgery. Because it requires a lot of patience, hard work and control to achieve this.
And in the world of fat/weight loss, you are often looking for tricks, tips and shortcuts. And most of them don’t work.
Every weight loss tip comes down to one thing – count what you eat, exercise and do things at a good enough rate. Too fast and you risk the health of your body. Your weight is a result of so many years of habit. It will take at least half or a quarter of the years to reverse that.
Consistency Beats Everything
When you think about writing a novel, it’s a scary thing. Because you need to write at least 50,000 to 1,00000 words to get published traditionally.
The huge number is daunting and you will feel like procrastinating. The better approach is to have a system to write daily. Just enough words. It can e 100 or 500 words. It depends. And slowly over time, it will add up.
And before you can realize, you would have written that novel. The same is true for losing a guy in your body weight.
You have to aim for a small number for your weekly target. And do your drill every day. Go and find a diet plan to lose weight and keep at it. Every week, you will lose a small amount of weight. It won’t be much and you won’t notice a big difference in your body.
That’s okay, in fact that’s the goal. Because you are optimizing for the long term. Slowly it will add up. And before you realize you would have lost enough weight that you could say – you had lost a guy.
How To Actually Lose A Guy In 10 Days
If you are in a relationship with a guy and want to get rid of him then that’s wicked thinking. In the sense that you should just break up and not make it a big story for yourself.
Relationships are hard, it takes a lot of you and when you decide it’s no longer for you then its best to end it with as much less drama as possible.
Here are some steps you can do to lose a guy:
- Tell him – it’s not working any more. If he is a person who prefers honesty and no deceit, he will appreciate it. In 10 days, he will move out.
- Stop talking, slowly let him know you are breaking because of some reason like family or other reasons. Do this if he will not accept your logical other reasons.
- Ghost it if you can – if they don’t know where you live. So, you can block him and move on with your life. You don’t owe anyone an explanation.
- Write a letter because often it seems difficult to speak face to face. And let him know how you feel. If he understands, good else use police help if he persists without your consent.
- If it’s not long-term, break up over the text. It’s fine – you find yourself and time is important.
Be responsible, honest and empathetic and you will do fine.