- Read classics, it stands the test of time for a reason.
- It’s okay if you don’t read 1000s of books.
- Read 100 best books over and over again.
- If you want to get into habit of reading, start with anything you like. Eventually you will end up enjoying reading.
- Takes notes from books which you can refer again. So you ideas of quick reference.
- If you don’t enjoy what you are reading, don’t force yourself. It’s okay. Even if the book you read is loved by everyone.
- Nonfiction books, most of them have few key ideas and many analogies or explanation. You can stop reading when you get the joke.
- You don’t have to start from first chapter and end on last. Read chapters which you like.
- Buying a book always pays off. First most books are cheap and even one idea makes it worthwhile.
- Gift a book, share it – that’s the larger purpose of books and book reading. You want the ideas to spread and impact culture.
- If you want to deep dive into books with multiple perspectives, join a book club. Better if you start one.
- Listening books is the trend. But deep ideas need to be read and reflected. Audio often keeps going while you are busy. Great books asks you to stay still, think and imagine.
- Complex language does meant great books. Ideas need to be spread. Opt for translation or different versions of books.
- Read multiple books at once. Different genres to keep your brain ignite and connect on ultra level.
- If you have a kid, read a book to them. It’s an amazing experience to have.
- Read for wealth of information, ideas and entertainment. Don’t do it for status signal, it’s not worth it.
- If you aren’t enjoying, skip or stop. And you decide what you like. Explore and find your own journey.
Pewdiepie is the biggest creator on YouTube. And he happened to become the biggest creator in over 10 years. But he is not one of the OGs. Meaning he's not the one who started his YouTube channel when YouTube was nascent in the beginning, and you could have easily been
Internet is relatively new. When the smartphone market exploded, it brought with it a new dimension. Combined with high-speed internet and easy access, you could do things on your small screen - which would otherwise require a plethora of other apps, hardware or investment. Take a calculator, for example -
Friends are amazing. They are like extended family members. When you feel sad, your friends help you to lessen the pain. When you feel happy, your friends triple your fun. And when you need advice, they help you. And the best thing is – most of the times, you call them